Anyone else not a big cleaner?

I'm not. I'll do it, but its not usually on my list of "things to keep me occupied". lol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sometimes when I'm PMSing I'm actually into cleaning. The rest of the time, I'll do the minimum to make it not unpleasant or unhealthy. I don't exactly find cleaning to be a deeply rewarding activity.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have my spurts lol. Some days I am a cleaning machine, other days I dont do much of anything.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I also have my days where I'm a little fanatical. It will start by dusting an vacuuming and that turns into cleaning every closet and drawer...and sometimes rearranging the furniture!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i clean enough so that our house is healthy and liveable but i dont sweat the small stuff to much and the cluter in the closet isnt hurting anyone.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used to be a fanatic about cleaning but in the past few years I just do enough to get by. I mean the place is not unhealthy, just not up to the standards I once had! Looking at blinds right now that I should dust. Maybe tomorrow.............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh I used to be the biggest clean freak ever then Cafemoms came along so much for that but I will get into spurts at times and really clean Like I did this summer
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm the same way. Being former military I used to clean every crack and corner, but I've really slacked off. I only do bare minimum with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms. Esp when you clean something only ot have it destroyed in a few minutes. Its like why bother sometimes?
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010