anon?

how can u answer a question anon? I see how to do the question but not the answer

MOMMYSLOVE13

Asked by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 8:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You have to be a level 16 (I think) to get this option.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You have to be level 16 or higher to answer anon
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 16
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• really thats crazy for it use to not be like that :( makes me wanna leave the question thing alone
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Comment by MOMMYSLOVE13 (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• There were a lot of problems with the anon feature. I wish they'd never brought it back.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i wish thed take this other crap off and just keep it where u can be anan or not thats all
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Comment by MOMMYSLOVE13 (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You must earn the anon button now because there were so many people abusing it. If it is that important to you, just answer a bunch of silly questions, just enough to move up the levels and get your anon button back, then you can answer the more serious questions anonymously again.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Certain people would cyber bully others with the anon feature. I am so glad cafe mom worked things out. That is the best part of all the changes. Yay cafe mom.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• oh see I never would have thought about the bulling part crazy people
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Comment by MOMMYSLOVE13 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've had my first PC ever for only a year...The cyber bullying is everywhere here....Individuals use it...group admins use it....Such misuse of power!!!!When are these women going to act with compassion and respect in their hearts? ...Love for a fellow woman....Cyber bullying used to bother me...but NO MORE.....Understand it now....and am associating with civilized, educated women now....:) I can be who God meant me to be....
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 9:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010