can i get pregnant if... adult content

i was on birth control. started spotting a few days before period was due. took out birth control, had period as normal. its been 2wks and im still spotting off and on...
im supposed to ovulate in the next 2-3 days and if im still spotting can i get pregnant or will it mess it up and not allow that. Hubby and i want another baby so this is confusing me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no clue sorry
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think that you can get pregnant but usually it takes tie to get all the hormones to sort out. But I also know things work how they want I skipped BC one week and six weeks later I found out I was pregnant.
    countryhotmama

Answer by countryhotmama at 9:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• possible but not probable ... with most people it can take a while but for some they can get pregnant while taking the stuff properly.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If you want another baby then why are you using birth control AT ALL?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have a friend who got preganant on birth control, her son is now a yr old and I was on birth control when I got preg with my son 12 yrs ago.
    lizinohio

Answer by lizinohio at 9:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I know of 2 people who were using birth control and got pregnant. 1 was taking antibiotics and that interfered with the pill. The other took the pill as directed and somehow got pregnant.

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, you can get pregnant. But there is a chance that if you still have hormones in your body that you are not yet ovulating.
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If you want to get pregnant, then you should stop taking birth control! :)
    kwreed

Answer by kwreed at 5:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• you can, just coming off the pill might not help get an opk pack and see if you ovulate
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Only a test can tell
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 7:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010