Good morning all just dropped of my little on at school and all she would say adult content

I like it when daddy brings me better. He lets me sleep late and knows how to wake me up. I responded I know he is not here now but things are going to get better. I'm looking through the bills and see that he let our light bill get backed up for 2 months. Our cable is 24o i think this is unnecessary, he just had no organization he paid everything late or not at all. I have to say that this is why I really was so resentful with him we were just carrying on with life like nothing, whiled things were brewing b/w us. His mother did not help but he made it clear she was first. Thank god he finally told her. I was so tired of pretending but let me tell you i see a a long hard road to travel. What at freaking jerk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Maybe you need to just start some waking up rituals between you and her and your own drop off thing. Kids like to feel special... my son has to have medicine before school every morning... after the kissing monster wakes him up... and tries to eat his clothes... he goes to the bathroom where his medicine is sitting next to the toothbrush with the green toothpaste (watermelon-yuck) takes his medicine... brushes teeth... comes back in and gets dressed... backpack already at the door... race down the steps to see who wins... then he watches Spongebob until me and his sister are ready to go! Just a thought
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 9:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My daughter hates to wake up and is very groggy in the morning. I got her a CD player alarm clock and made her a CD with her favorite party music to wake her up. Now she wakes up in a much better mood. I also try to lay out her clothes the night before. We've also talked about how important it is to get to school on time.
    mellonhead

Answer by mellonhead at 11:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010