i'm 2 day late for my period i have a 15 month old daughter i just started working again and i gained 40 lbs after my first pregnancy my boyfriend doesn't balive in abortion and i'm not to sure about it my self what should i do???

i'm 21 years

Destiny987

Asked by Destiny987 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you are Pregnant, and don't want another baby at this time start contacting Adoption Agencys and be sure to get on Birth Control. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• 2 days is too early to be able to tell (probably). Wait another week to take a test just to be sure. If you are pregnant, then talk to your boyfriend about what you will need him to do so you can keep the baby (like helping support you or taking you to the doc). Before you decide to abort the baby, do some research on abortion methods and side effects on sites other than planned parenthood (they don't tell you everything). If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM - I have lots of info and links available. Good luck!
    amazon_jane21

Answer by amazon_jane21 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My dd's obstetrician says pregnancy can be detected hours after fertilization. I don't know how accurate over the counter tests are but call your doctor and ask if he/she gives a test this soon that will be accurate. Don't over react before knowing what's up. It could be the weight gain. It could be your hormones are not back where they need to be after having the baby. It could be stress. It could be many things. Just call the doctor and see what is advised.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am against abortion period. There are so many couples who cannot conceive. Why not find a nice one who can support your baby? It's called adoption.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• you can do this if you are pregnant a baby is a Blessing. there are places that can help Birthright 1-800-550-4900 choose life God Bless
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Babies are a blessing, not a burden. Please think about what you will live with for the rest of your life if you abort. I had an abortion 7 years ago and I'm still haunted by it. I regret it every day of my life. I own a group called Abortion Regret and I am admin of Living with the Decision--Abortion. Please look into these groups, as they have lots of helpful info and very supportive women.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2008