What did you get your husband for your one year anneversary? And what speacial thing did you do together?

jrb920

Asked by jrb920 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• We bought eachother jewelry (I bought him a beautiful watch and he bought me a gorgeous diamond/aquamarine ring) and we celebrated by going on a dinner cruise.
    Anonymous

• We went back to Pismo, the place we took our honeymoon :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• We didn't have alot of money. I was 5mos preggo and already showing... he took me to buy a beautiful dress and we went out on a "hot" date. Made me feel sooo much better about myself. I got him a really nice shirt for the eveing =]
    Plain, simple, and cheap but omg soo romantic and well needed
    Babyclark08

Answer by Babyclark08 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• we plan on going to chiapus mexico. it's cheaper then going to tahiti like we would like. i was thinking of getting him some sexy pics of myself for his birthday or christmas but maybe i should save it for our anniversary! that's a thought. some half nude pics of yourself as a gift. what man wouldn't find that hot and special.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• we had dinner at the place we got engaged and I bought him another ring since our wedding rings we platinum and he is in construction he needed something more practical...
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 4:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I bought my DH a Lunar Deed for our 1 yr annvsry. Its an acre on the moon, I figured since it was the paper annvrsy that would be fun and romantic. We went to Lake Tahoe where were we got married and invited friends and family up to party and celebrate.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 6:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008