14 weeks pregnant - how should I feel?

Can anyone tell me how they felt at 14 weeks pregnant? My symptoms are a slighly rounded stomach, visible veins in my legs, stomach and chest, and hungry every three hours. My boobs are also slightly larger and firm. I forgot - I get really painful gas about 2-3 times a week. Other than that, I would forget I'm pregnant. I have heard the heart beat often at the doctor's office. I had a missed miscarriage in Feb. at 6 1/2 weeks. I have been worried about this pregnancy since the day I found out. I keep thinking the baby isn't developing the way he/she should or as fast. I have a doctor's appt. Thursday. Should I be feeling more than this? Should I be showing more? I need some reassurance, please.

MentorMel

Asked by MentorMel at 9:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Until I was later in pregnancy (20ish weeks and beyond) I didn't really "feel" pregnant with either of my boys. (When I was pregnant for DD, I had morning sickness for the first 6 months, yuck!) Don't worry, you're still early in the pregnancy, it sounds like it's a "good" one without a lot of the bad symptoms!! Some mommies are just lucky like that! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You're fine! It's normal to be worried, but try not to worry yourself too much! I've been pregnant twice, and my first one was like that. Almost no symptoms. She was fine! Just keep going to the doctor, listen to what he/she says, follow their orders, and you'll get to your 3rd trimester before you know it! I'm almost 16 weeks preggers myself right now :P
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• everyone shows differently... its no indication of the health of the baby...
    at 14 wks I felt exhausted all the time! I never really got bad morning sickness... just a little queasiness now and then...
    but I did go up a whole cup size in my bra by then!
    those were the only things that made me "feel" pregnant.... now that I am at 32 weeks I "feel" pregnant and to be honest, it kind of sucks! I'm ready to get this over with hahaha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• what ur describin sounds right to me, im 21 weeks 1 day now, i ahve an apt thurs also lol thoes always r nice cuz they ease my worries!....like u i had a miscarraige tho mine was june 09, but is till get nervous at 21 weeks!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i completely understand why you are nervous. I had a miscarriage in 08 at about 4 weeks and it happened the day i went to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy. i am currently 22 1/2 weeks and the baby is completely healthy! the fact the i just started feeling him kick makes me feel so much better b/c i was nervous all the time until this point and sometimes im still nervous. i had virtually no symptoms except i was really tired and my boobs got huge! people still dont believe i am as far along as i say cuz im pretty small nothing but belly and boobs lol. but dont worry it just makes the process more stressful
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 1:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm 22 weeks and every once in awhile I'll forget! Not as often but sometimes. In the begining I did'nt feel prego at all! I considered myself lucky to not have the sickness ect. that some women get!
    Fidgit05

Answer by Fidgit05 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You sound like your right on track. It is still early yet for all the other "fun stuff"
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I didnt ever feel pregnant with my son till i was 20 weeks, but with the one im pregnant with now other than the headaches, sore breasts, nausea, I wouldn't think about being pregnant although im 8 weeks
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010