have you ever wondered what it is like in jail?

ive never been there but i have wondered. would it be worse then a men's jail? i mean, its a room full of bitchy woman who somehow made it there in the first place lol.

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 10:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did 3 months in a county jail awaiting my trial back in 1998 for some stupid shit i dont wanna get in to. 60 women all SUPER STRESSED, from all walks of life, mostly bad. missing thier families and children. most knowing they are facing serious charges. and add in that after a month or so they all cycle at the same general time.

women are SCARY put 60 in a small space EVEN SCARIER. the worst part is the door slamming shut and locking at night.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• no but when my kids are being really bad I sometimes say I am going to jail it has to be quieter here than here.
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 12:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I had to do a couple days for some stupid stuff... it's cold, stinky and most people in there are tweekers.... And the food is horrid.... It's the worst feeling knowing you are being controlled and your fredom is gone.... You have no privacy... They put 1 tiny window and it just breaks your heart to look outside.... And the door shutting and locking is the worst... plus you hear it all night!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• They aren't as bad as the mens jails...at least the womens PRISONS aren't, I'm not sure about the jails. My dad worked for the FCI for 30 years and has seen both. The women get many more freedoms than the men do.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• nope... never wondered about it.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• in addition to me, not all of woman that could be once in jail could be really bad persone, some situation could be the cause or just been not in right time and right place could put u in jail, some of them are inocent and some of them found them selfs there without choices ... i saw some movies about and last one was Lafy GAGA video clip ;) but all this can't show how miserable are thoes places ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I watch that show "Lock Up" on MSNBC. Makes me glad I'm not in prison. It looks scary. I'm intrigued as to what goes on there but not enough to actually go to prison. lol So, I watch shows about it.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 11:00 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No and I hope I never find out!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010