Fav. products for curls?

What do you love for your curly hair? My hair is fine, but I have a ton of it. It's very frizzy, and maybe a bit dry. I've tried all kinds of different things, just haven't found anything I really love. I do like CHI oil, but I'm hoping for something at the drugstore...LOL Shampoos & conditioner reccomendations, too, please :))

toobigfrogs

Asked by toobigfrogs at 10:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use joico k-pac series..

sham/condition, then a foaming moose for my hair (because it's fine and moose won't weight it down like other products can, so long as you use the proper amount).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I am an Avon representative and several of my customers that have curly hair often order the Curl Goddess Wave Gel. It works really well and doesn't leave your curls all "hard and crunchy" it gives you bouncy, defined curls and waves that stay frizz-free. :-) There is also a root lifting spray and a silkening serum that helps to keep your curls smooth and shiny :-) Let me know if you are interested. These are all items that are reasonably priced and are high quality!

sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 11:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Moroccan Shampoo Conditioner and Argon oil,they also make a frizz creme There is also Deva Curl which is good also
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Water. I just rinse and let it dry. It stays very curly without the frizz until I try to comb it out dry.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• v05
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010