What do you think?

Me and my SO have been 2gether for almost 2 years and we just recently separated becuz someone broke in my car and stole my $ and I accused him of setting me up but I didnt have proof so I moved back with my moms and left him there...thats not the only reason that I left he was jobless and became disrespectful to our relationship. I didnt give my family the whole details on why I left but he called them and told them eberything that was to tell so....we didnt talk for at least 2 weeks and I found out that he slept with 2 different women....after that we got back together but not living together and for some reason he tells me that he dont want to be around my family because he feels as though they are gonna try to do something to him. I am not quite sure why he feels that way because they have never said anything to him prior to our separation. Should I stop talking to him ? I have been around his family already...

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• He may have set you up to get robbed...he has cheated on you with not one but TWO women.....why on earth would you go back to this man? He obviously has no respect for you and doesn't care wether or not you guys are together. And after doing these things to you he should feel uncomfortable around your family, they have every right to be pissed at him and tell him to go to hell if they want. That is what my family would do, they are the ones that love you and want you to be safe and happy. This man you are "with" doesn't give a crap....sorry to be so blunt but it is what it is.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think you deserve better, sounds like he has alot of issues.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'd stop talking to him, sounds like he has absolutely nothing to offer other than drama.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Wow.. sounds like a train wreck to me.. I would just leave him alone.. You meant nothing if the first chance he gets he sleeps with other women.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I am more concerned about why you are placing so little value on yourself that you are even considering still being with this man. woman you deserve better. you are VALUABLE. you deserve a man worthy of your value.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Thanks ladies....Please respond to my other question...."What would you do?"
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would not be with him and start my life over with a better choice of men.........good luck hon.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yea, this guy and your relationship sounds like a complete waste of time. If I EVER got to a point where I thought my SO/DH would set me up to be robbed, that'd be a deal breaker for sure. Move on and let him live his loser lifestyle...
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 4:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010