How much do you usually spend on your Toddlers for Christmas?

MommytoBabyCole

Asked by MommytoBabyCole at 2:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Less than 50 dollars on toys. For hte most part they're still more into the boxes than anything else. My girls got/get a lot of clothes and things they need for the holidays from me and my so and more of the things they want from our families...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't have a toddler . i have a new born but if i diid have one any where between 100-200. The reson is 9/10 they won't play with the toys long and plus they will out grow them quick..n also i would buy them educational toys because that's something that yall can do together so maybe they won't grow out of it as fast .
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 2:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Last year I think we spend about $150 for each kid. This year it may be a little less. We also have a kid's birthday on the 23rd and the other's is in January. So this is a very expensive time of year for us.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 2:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My kids are 6 and 7 years old; so we are pass the whole toddler stage, but I can tell you we've never have spend more then $60 per kid per year.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my 15 month old has about $60 worth of toys. My 2 1/2 year old has about $120 worth. This is only because I wanted them to have the same # of toys as they don't know how much things cost. One of his gifts is the Vmotion game system so that's why so much. But I look at that one as an investment as it's a learning game system and they will both be able to use it.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• we spent about $100 or so on both girls for xmas... includes clothes and toys!
    Carissa11906

Answer by Carissa11906 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i already picked out what im getting for my 2yr old ad my 1yr old and it will cost around150-200. besides my daughter turns 1 the day after christmas so i have to get her birthday toys.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Not much @ all. Just a couple of toys, maybe $30 dollars. Lets be honest they don't know the diff. anyhow. I would probably start spending more once they can ask for stuff for x-mas, I would say around 4 or 5 yrs.
    edwardsmomma08

Answer by edwardsmomma08 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I spend about 75.00 on my two year old. This is a mixture of toys,clothes and books. The best thing is two shop around online and ebay for new things.
    JaceyandIndi

Answer by JaceyandIndi at 6:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• We don't know last yr we spent about 100-200 all together. they shair the toys. so i don't know. We are having it a lil rough but who ain't so it might be cheaper. They are still at the age they don't knwo better. TG!!! cuz i cried on there birthday cuz we couldn't get them much.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008