LOVE BRITISH COMEDIES! DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE?

Every Sunday at our house, my husband and I watch AS TIME GOES BY. It is one of many we enjoy and though they are repeats. We never get tired of this sweet story.
If you are not familiar with it, it has Judi Dench in it. If you have never seen it or if it is not available on your TV, please check out the Library or Online...google it today.
There is so many of them like Waiting For GOD and others that are absolutely adorable. As Time Goes By is very well written. As Lionel's father says ROCK ON!

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 10:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like "Are You Being Served" - makes me laugh every time.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Monty Python. Classics!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Scuba took my answer. LOL I am Mrs. Slocombe.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• keepin up apearinces
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Haven't really seen much of the comedies yet, except of course Monty Python and Keeping Up Appearances (which I do find funny). But I do love Eddie Izzard, I think he's hilarious and I LOVE to watch British TV. I was totally all over Torchwood and Doctor Who (the new series, not the old shows, LOL). I'm watching MI:5 now. I watch on Netflix, so I'm always looking for more to add. I'll check to see if Netflix has any of these.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Are you being served......funny
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I like Green WIng, it's on Hulu. It has the strangest most wonderful humor. I've almost peed my pants watching it several times.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ladies; See IT CROWD and let me know if u'll not like british comedy :)))))) i love that one
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used to love "The Young Ones" - Classic BBC comedy!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• OH YES! The Young Ones were awesome Morgain! I also love the Monty Python show!
    KCG20073

Answer by KCG20073 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2010