Has anyone had a vbac??

If you did what was your experiance? would you do it again? Did you end up having to have a repeat csection?

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 10:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have had 4 vbacs. My first child was delivered c section. In fact when I was pregnant with my last baby I found out that the hospital and drs in my area will not do vbacks due to insurance issues so I was told I would have to have a c section. I did research and found out that 2 hospitals in our whole entire state did do it so I had my baby 2 hours away thank goodness I didnt have the baby on the interstate but we got there in plenty of time recovery time is so much easier with a vbac.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I had a vbac several years ago. My first child was c section, and the second one I aggravated the doctor I'm sure, asking him a million times - are you sure I can have him naturally? lol! This was 17 years ago. A friend of mine just had her third c section because the doctor scared her into thinking she could die if she had vbac. j Not being an OB, I have no idea what the trends are these days. But I had no complications with mine. He was born nice and healthy! Whatever you end up doing, good luck!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2010