What would you do ?

I have 2 ex bf that are constantly calling and I have informed that I am in a committed relationship but my daughter Godmother insists on telling them that I am not because she dont like him....I asked her to stop but she insist on doing so BTW she is 24 years older than me . #1 EX will call and text with messages about giving him another chance I would ignore and #2 would just call and not say nothing at all. I though about changing my # but that is too diffculty because I have had this # for the past 3 years and I don see that its necessary to change. So my SO always excusing me of talking to them and I am not talking to them at all. As I told my SO that I cant control them and what they do...Trust issues. So what would you do break it off and let him deal with his own insecurities...BTW he is jobless..I poseted another questions as well "What do you THink" i may help you unserdtand what is going on...

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is trying to get a job..then that's not a reason to leave. Lots of ppl have insecurities & it sounds like he should have insecurities with you. How would you feel if you switched roles.. I know I wouldn't like what you are doing.. If you really want to be with your current SO, you need to make him comfortable in opening up & trusting you. Changing your number sounds like the way to start it out. People need reassurance that you are going to hurt them & if he means anything to you at all.. you will give him that.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Wait..is this the same guy who slept with two women when you two were split up?.. Ugh..Im so confused .
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• woman STAND UP FOR YOURSELF and have some healthy boundaries. tell the ex's to STOP CALLING YOU you are not interested and YOUR WORD IS FINAL.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 10:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Be done with all of them including your no good so and get healthy!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• sounds like your stubborn changs yournumber and dont give it out. sounds like you like the drama.
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 10:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• @ supermommy...yes that is the same guy. When my daughter Godmother found out what happen she informed all my exs that I was going through a difficult breakup and that whats started them to calling. At first I was trying to make things better but he would always accuse me of cheating....he would check my cellphone bill all the time to see who I am conversating with. I am a mother with a full-time job and I attend school full-time. I explain to him that I dont have time to cheat...and on top of that I am living with my mother while my apartment is being maintenance. When and where do I have time when I am with my daughter all the time..thats why I say that he is insecure or doing something again with more women.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• @ stressedoutgran...I cant stand the drama...please take the time to read my other question before you come in on a blinded conversation. "What do you think?" is the title.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• A cheater will always suspect his partner of cheating because he's either done it or is doing it right now...why are you putting yourself through unecessary drama? Life is full of happiness and once you let this loser go you will realize this...You state you are in a committed relationship but you're the only one who's committed because your bf has proven that he cannot be trusted...why are continuing to put yourself through this?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 10:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• @mom2mybabes...that is a good question....that I have no answer to but thanks for giving me a reason to answer it.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree with mom2mybabies............give yourself a break and I do believe once a cheater always a cheater. The woman that he's cheating with needs to remember what he does with you he'll do to you...........good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010