Workout DVDs

I thought about getting Jillian Michael's 30-Day shred, but is that a good video for maintaining weightloss and getting your body toned? I'm pretty close to meeting my goal, so I didn't know if using that would push me way over it or not. Is it good for toning, or would you recommend something else?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I personally have not used it but i have 2 friends that swear by it! they said its intense but it works great. and they were pretty toned to begin with and didnt over do it!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I just ordered it off amazon last night! I am not big on DVDs, but I watched a clip and it seems to focus on toning. Which is what I am looking for. Each workout is only 20 mins. So I figure I can run in the mornings and do this in the evenings.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 12:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm doing it. I'm on my third week and have lost 5 pounds. There is a group here on CM, 30 Day Shred Mamas. We have a Biggest Loser Challenge going on. We're competing in a group. Its really helped stay motivated. It helps having people do it with you too. I would definitely recommend this dvd. There is a mom that lost 27 pounds in the last challenge, doing it for five weeks.
    Saucy1

Answer by Saucy1 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I love it but havent really stuck to it no motivation at the moment
    lindautz727

Answer by lindautz727 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yeah I have several friends (online) that have used it too. I keep looking at it, almost buying it and then hesitate because I didn't know if it would do too much. But this is good. I don't mind the intensisty, that's probably something I could use right now, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010