• In the Spotlight:

has anyone used a softcup before? adult content

I was just looking up a way to keep your mans ejacuation inside you; because i had a fun date planned fore my husband and i but didnt want the leakage all day the next day as there would be no bathrooms and we are trying for a baby and its my time to be trying; and came accross the soft cup. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever used it? this is the first i have heard of it its an alternative to a tampon or pad. If you have used one whats your experience. Thanks!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 10:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Health

• I don't get periods anymore, but when I did, Instead cups were all I used. They take some getting used to, but they work very well and you can wear them when you have sex.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Using the cup to keep sperm inside won't make the chance of getting pregnant any better. Since there are a million sperm in 1 single drop of cum, if they don't reach the cervix by the time you get up to clean yourself up, holding it in isn't going to help.

As for using it for a period. I use Instead cups. On my heavy days, I have to change about every 8 hours. It can be somewhat messy the first 2 or 3 times you change it. It's nice not to have to change every 2-3 hours and not have that stupid string hanging out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yeah i didnt want to use it to help my chances i wanted to use it so i would have the leakage and feel the need to run to the bathroom every 10mins! LOL i hate that feeling! but i was interested in maybe using it if i dont get pregnant for my periods! im glad to know it works i might try it!
    babymaddy

Comment by babymaddy (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010