Does anyone here live in New Hampshire? I'm visiting there in Oct. & would like to know more about it.

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 10:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• NH is absolutely gorgeous.  I like to drive around on the back roads and see what I get into and find.  If you are into hiking Mt Monadnock is a great hike.  White Mountain National Forrest has loads of hiking trails and Mt Washington & a trip to Maine would be nice excursion as well.  I have family on the other side of the state so I haven't traveled much around where you will be visiting.  I wish I could be more helpful. 

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 11:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• What area are you visiting? Will you have transportation for day trips? Do you want to stay solely in NH or visit other states as well?

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 11:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I will be staying with my niece in Barrington. I will have transportation and we are going to Boston and tour the painted line by the historical sites.
    thismamacooks

Comment by thismamacooks (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No, here's a bump. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

PS. You might want to see if there are any NH groups here on CM and post your question there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010