What was your "mommy mishap" of the day so far?

Mine? Well, in a little bit I'm going to give my son a bath. I took his diaper off to change it, and since he loves to crawl around naked, I thought I'd let him for a few minutes, to air out, lol. Sure enough, I glance over and he's peeing a long stream. I just let him go for it. What was I supposed to do, try to intercept the stream, which I expected to last only a second, lol? Oh, but it lasted much longer (thought it seemed like the blink of an eye, lol) and I watch him staring at his stream of pee, and sure enough...he sticks his hands right into the flow of it, lol. I just got done scrubbing the carpet and washing his hands, and he's now diapered, whether he likes it or not, lol! :)

It was one of those "oh no" moments that was also pretty funny when it was over, haha!

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 11:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• OMG! LOL! That is TOO funny!

I peed myself in my sleep. Your question inspired mine, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:17 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My kids are both covered in marker, and so is my floor. I'm just going to wash it up.

Your story is funnier, tho.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Telling my husband to watch my son because he didn't have any underwear on. We are potty training. He peed all over himself.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My floor got so bad yesterday, I joked with my hubby that we're "keeping our muscles toned" as we attempt to step in/around everything. Well, I didn't get as much of it cleaned up this morning as I wanted to before my kids woke up, and my 21mo old came toddling out and immediately faceplanted. She actually thought it was funny, got up, tripped over something and did it again. Not quite as funny the second time around... ;-) Sorry sweetie! Guess I'd better finish getting that floor picked up! lol
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:09 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol!! I forgot that grandma was taking dd out for the day!! I've been sick, and dh got up with her this am so I could get some sleep. Then he brings to me and tells me to get her dressed so he can take a shower. I was really confused! lol. But now I have an unexpected day of peace in which to be sick and miserable all alone in :)
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010