if you are a group owner ?

how long would it take to get back to somebody in your group ? (message) ... I had been in a group for about 2 years .. and all of a sudden they deleted me ... i have sent message to see why . the owner said she will check .. and havent heard from her since .. wow how hard is it to get an answer ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sounds to me like she might be the one who deleted you but doesn't want to admit it.

To answer your question, I try to get back to members of my groups within 24 hours or less unless it's the weekend.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Were you active in your group? I know that a lot of groups have it set up that if you do not participate once every 30 days, you will be auto deleted. It does not let the admins know when a person is auto deleted.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If you weren't active ...it might of been an automatic delete. She probably doesn't know why ...other than you were on the list of people to be automatically deleted by the system. Why not just apply to go back in?
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• She may not know why you were deleted, or if there are other admin or an auto delete function for inactive members she may not have done it at all... Why not just reapply and see how it goes if it bothers you that much?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i was very active in the group ... and they have blocked me .. i have messaged the group onwer and she said she would find out ... well i havent heard anything yet ... and i also wrote one of the admin. and no answer ....
    tweetyfan

Answer by tweetyfan at 2:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010