Have you ever pee'd the bed in your sleep?

Okay, so this is SUPEr embarassing, but I was ZONKED last night and had a dream that I stopped at a store to use the bathroom and BAM! Started peeing!

I (thankfully) woke myself up before it actually hit the bed and slid off the bed side ways because I didn't want to leak any on the bed, lol. (I was on my back and only peed a tiny bit before I woke up, so my panties were wet but it didn't get on the bed!)

Thankfully, the bed didn't get pee on it.

Am I the only one who has done this?

Lol, I felt like one of the kids having an "accident" in my bed! lol *Face Palm*

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 11:15 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bahahahaha! Yes, I have. I once had a dream I was at a lake, and I was trying to pee in the water. In my dream, I remember it being difficult to pee, and that it just didn't feel right. After I woke up, soaked in pee, I realized why, lmao!!! I am sorry, but the image of you trying to slide off of the bed mid-pee is cracking me up, hahaha!!!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've done it twice as an adult, and I'm 39. I am paranoid about having any peeing dreams!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm so paranoid about having pee dreams but thankfully it hasn't happened yet.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 11:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Here's a bump for wetting the bed, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

• Yeah I was getting up to go pee and when I sat on the edge of the bed I did what you did a little dribble in my panties. Uggh, and once after I had one of my kids I did the same thing. It is like your so tired and dreams and reality mix.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Lol, thanks LovingSAHMommy! Lol, the image of your son playing in his stream cracked me up! So we're even! lol "

LOL! And I forgot to mention how he was smiling as he did it. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Ha ha ha! Yes I have done it once as an adult. But when I was a kid I did it several times. It is horrible! I make sure to pee right before bed every time. If I just get up to turn off the light or let the cat out, I have to pee before I get back in the bed because I am afraid of peeing the bed :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• omg! I have pee dreams and I wake up ALWAYS right before I start going in my dream. So I always have enough time but it's crazy! LOL, I know what you're saying. It makes me nervous because those dreams are serious! LOL
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yes, and i soaked the bed - when i had my knee replacement, they put your knee in a contraption and strap you into the hospital bed - you cannot get out of it yourself, if you need to use the bathroom, you have to call for a nurse to get you out of the contraption, help you into the bathroom while holding your attached iv, etc. - well, we all know how long it takes to get a nurse to your room - i rang my bell and rang my bell in plenty of time to get there before my "accident" - she didn't come - finally, i felt it trickling down my legs - i soaked the bed - they had to give me a sponge bath, change my bed - all this at 3:30 am - and all because they ignored my bell - was i embarrassed - HELL NO!!!!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes luckily its been a few years I hate pee dreams. I try to go the bathroom before bed so that it doesn't happen
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010