heartburn..

I am a week late for my period...all signs of pregnancy present...this morning, I have a slight case of heartburn...is it too early for that?? Maybe it was just something I ate or drank. Has anybody else experienced this so early?

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 11:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• as far as my experience goes, it's too early. I didn't get heartburn till the second trimester. buuut everyone's different. your muscles would be loosening if you were, so it's possible.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 11:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think it is way to early for that. Signs of pregnancy could also be PMS or even just hormones. Taking a test or go to the doctor to know for sure. When in doubt just go buy a test is my philosophy. It may show up on the test now or you may have to do another one if you don't get your period.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:26 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I was exactly a week late yesterday...I took a hpt with my morning pee...it was neg...Im confused...
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i didn't realize this was pregnancy related - sorry - i have no answer for you except to check with your OB/GYN....
    GYN
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 11:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I really think it's too early for heartburn to be a pregnancy sign. I don't think heartburn started until my 3rd trimester. Never had heartburn before pregnancy, and oh my, I was worse than my husband. Ugh!
    hobbyhorse

Answer by hobbyhorse at 9:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Make an appointment to see a doctor. In the mean time read the early signs of pregnancy symptoms checklist.  GL

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Wishful thinking
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:59 AM on Sep. 15, 2010