Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What do you do,

When your other half is allways angry?
and wants his Mommy more than his family?
He is just crazy angry.
We went to the library to get away from him.
We are at the library as I post this question.
He made all of us cry over the weekend and we need answers to what to do.
I am pregnant with twins that are due the end of December.
I cant take all of his stress.
What is a girl to do?
Be kind when answering I need kindness and hugs!!!!


Asked by newathis918 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Level 17 (4,224 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • counseling

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • Let him know that it is you and the family that the two of you have created or he can go back to him Mommy. He needs to man up and cut the umbilical cord and take care of the family that he has created. If you make this threat you need to be prepared to walk away if he does choose his mother. I wish you luck and hope that it all works out.

    Answer by coala at 12:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • I am so sorry this is your siutation. Would he agree to anger management classes and/or counseling with you? You deserve better than this. HUG

    Answer by elizabr at 12:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • you tell him how you feel. it could be that he is worried and stressed out too. communication. find out what is wrong and try to fix it.

    Answer by jennifer588 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • As a Psycology student my first thought is FAMILY counseling! An easy way to go about it and an easy way to have him come with you is to make it seem like its for you.
    You can start by saying, "Sweetie, I'm having a hard time with the pregnancy emotionally and I would like to go to some Family counseling to help me get through this"
    That way he won't feel like your attacking him and he won't feel threatened about going... Even if he does REFUSE to go (most men do) then its not going to hurt to go to one by yourself! Just remember that they are not all the same... and if you find one that your not so sure about and doesn't make you feel good when you leave then switch and find a different one... A counselor will be able to help you deal with him and maybe help you see things that your doingthat might provoke some of his responses.... Hope this helps

    Answer by Niltiak at 12:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • Avoid him as much as possible..leave and go to someone else home for a week and dont contact him for 2 days...he needs to see what life would be like without you around all the time. Because an angry person cant get mad at the ppl around if they are not around. Mayebe try not calling him for the whole week that you are gone...send some ppl by there to check up on him from time to time. But other than that you are to far along to be stressing about some angey man...twins need a stress free life and mother. Good Luck
    Available to chat all the time Just send me a friends request....

    Answer by mom42107 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • I wish you only the best of luck and I am sending you hugs along with positive thoughts.

    Answer by Noosa at 3:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010