Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do with an angry and depressed man?

This goes along with my other question?


Asked by newathis918 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Level 17 (4,224 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Have him seek professional help.

    Answer by tasches at 1:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • Sit down and talk it out. He may need to make some changes in his career. He may have unresolved issues with his parents or boss he needs to work through. He may need medication or talk therapy. He may just be frustrated at work or with the kids. He may need an exciting new hobby or something to do on the weekend that he's passionate about. He may need time by himself or with his friends. Talk it out... see what's up.

    Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010