Without saying anything negative about the other cadidate, what is your favorite trait of your candidate?

Oh, and for extra credit - don't name your candidate.

FiveofaKind

Asked by FiveofaKind at 2:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I like this post!!!

especially the no names part!!! :)

ok- I like that he is articulate :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I like that he when he sees something he needs to be fixed, he uses his position as senator to address that issue.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 2:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't know who I'm voting for and it scares me. My 17 and 15 yr old sons and I are going to sit down this weekend and watch ALL of the debates that I've recorded. Together we are going to decide who we want and together we will go place our vote on the 4th. The last election my oldest went with me into the booth. It's such a learning experience for them and I think when they're older they'll remember that they made the decision with me even though the weren't old enough to vote yet. I'll keep an eye on this post and thank you for posting it. It's the best ....titled...post regarding the candidates I've seen. I haven't read any of the others because they've all looked like something I didn't want to even get involved in.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I love the fact that my candidate has served his country not only as a Senator, but in our military. Military experience ranks high for me in a presidential candidate.
    Anonymous

• His love for his Country
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Happytobeme.. I LOVE that answer. What a great idea to get your kids involved and to take their opinion into consideration. After all, our next commander in cheif will be working for them and their generation as well.

As for my vote.. I love that my candidate is passionate about the issues and has the drive and compassion and experience to lead us out of the turmoil we are in !!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I love that my candidate has a great profound love of country.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 3:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I like that he will be able to retire and help rake in the brewmasters fortunes from providing our soldiers and civilians with alcohol to escape from the realism of this war and lost of moral compass.
    cheriV

Answer by cheriV at 3:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• He knows who he works for!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• her hair is fabulous.
    (you know you love me sweets!)
    Abomnablesnogrl

Answer by Abomnablesnogrl at 3:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008