Is it time to leave him and take the kids with me?

That is what I want to know?
We can leave the state today and go to a friends house in Kansas Should we?

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i would say no. i'm never one to tell someone to leave. i'v been with my man through thick and thin. if you love him then stay and work things out.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Not sure what your situation is but if you feel your in danger then yes I would leave him.
    MistressMinerva

Answer by MistressMinerva at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Thats called Abandonment if you have no just reason and he can take you to Court and get Custody real quick.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well, do you want to take a break from him for a few days? Would this give you both a break to think things over? Do what you need to do for your peace of mind.

Don't know if he would be agreeable to counseling, but if you think the marriage is worth saving then it might be a last effort to work things out. Then you know you did all you could before calling it quits. Only you can answer that. I wish you all the best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think we'd need a few more details to help you make a decision like that, but...I would only say "yes" if he is physically or verbally abusive to you or your children. Otherwise I would say that there are ways to work it out. GL. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Your question is quite vague. Not knowing the details, no need to put all the cards on the table, as it were. But you do know the situation and if you can truly justify your reason for leaving the state, then you really need to sit and consider the legal aspect of taking your little ones out with you. There can be some serious consequences for doing so.
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The answer is - no, do not leave.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Reason..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010