I am looking for a cushioned mat for my infant to play on in my house which has hard wood floors. I would like one that does not have a bunch of different pieces. Anyone have any ideas of where I can find something like this?

beachmommy14

Asked by beachmommy14 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't seen any that aren't several pieces. I just put a blanket underneath mine and let her play most of the time the she was off the blanket anyway so I really was a waste of my time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• maybe google something for gymnastics? they have those that are about 2 inches thick and they roll up...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've got hardwood floors and a blanket is sufficient until the start to wiggle worm and the they don't care! I did get this as a gift though and it was small but nice.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• its a fisher price jungle play mat
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010