What do you need to get off your chest today?

It's okay, ladies, we all have "FML" days (if you'll excuse the expression). So let it out, tell me what the heck is bugging you, but try to finish up with a positive thought if you can.

For me, it's a year of living on virtually nothing that has finally gotten to me. My husband (an experienced restaurant manager) cannot find any work because (a) there are so many other people out there with MORE experience who are looking for jobs too, and (b) no one will hire him for lower positions because he has "too much" experience. So we've been scraping for a year now, and with my school financial aid paperwork NOT GETTING DONE RIGHT and about a week until school starts, I finally hit the roof this morning. I just want to scream or cry - or both!

But I'll finish on a positive note: I have 2 beautiful daughters and a loving hubby, and then put up with me even when I have bad days!

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 12:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *they put up with me, not then. Oops! :)
    aliceryannesmom

Comment by aliceryannesmom (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• hugs op. for me it is just that i ever so horribly TIRED. just that. exhausted.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 12:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm just getting over a sinus cold but other than that I'm doing okay.
    MistressMinerva

Answer by MistressMinerva at 12:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I am lonely!!! Recently splitM going through divorce, told him no chance for getting back together, and then he flaked on the kids! GRRRRR! Positive: I know I will be fine and I love my kids =)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 12:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I got out of the shower this morning just in time for me and my 16 yr old dd see a man walk into our yard and right past our dinning room windows and get on and ride off with my dds bike. I had to call 911 but of course they did not catch him. UGH just really makes me want to shoot anyone who puts a toe on my property!

On the upside, we are all healthy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well I have scrubbed my hallway all morning, not even going to have enough time to exercise and probably no one will notice I did anything anyways. They only notice what I haven't done. On a positive note. I am lucky that I have a husband who works hard enough that I can afford to stay home with my kids and clean only when I want too.
    Carol936

Answer by Carol936 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010