HAS ANYONE CONCEIVED WITH 50 MG OF CLOMID AND HOW MANY CYCLES DID IT TAKE? HOW LONG HAD YOU BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE BEFORE CLOMID?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We tried for about a year and a half before trying Clomid. And got pregnant on the second cycle.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 12:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• With my son we tried for 3 years before trying Clomid. We were on it for 4 cycles and it didn't work. We did get pregnant 3 months after the last cycle though, which does happen sometimes.

For this little guy we tried for 4 months before going on Clomid and I got pregnant on the 2nd cycle.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Took one pill, Had a allergic reaction to it throw up for 2 hours straight down to intestinal bile, continued to throw up every 12 hours for 3 days. I have Ménière's disease (inner ear disorder that can cause vertigo and hearing loss) Had a chemical pregnancy from that 1 pill. Good Luck if you take it.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Didnt get pregnant on 50mg. my body laughed at it! Ovulation didnt blink an eye! (meaning I didnt O) first time on it it took me 2 rounds and 100mg to get pregnant. second time I was on it it took 3 rounds and 150mg to get pregnant.
    good luck
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 5:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• oh.. also..
    we were ttc for 6mths on before clomid and my charting showed I was having anovulatory cycles (I wasnt ovulating) took 2 cycles to get pregnant the first time, had a m/c at 14wks5days.. The second time I was still having anovulatory cycles and it took another 9mths to get pregnant.
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 5:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I did clomid 50mg and got pregnant on my 2nd cycle with my son. This time around I am on my 6th cycle and still on 50mg (one of my overies worked double time when I got my dosage moved up so we finally found a good combination) and hoping this cycle is it though.
    Mipsy

Answer by Mipsy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Oh, we had also been TTC for a yr when my doctor put me on clomid. We found out I had PCOS.
    Mipsy

• We tried for 2 years before clomid. So far I have taken 3 rounds of it. The first month was 50mg, the 2nd month was 100 mg, and this past one was 150 mg. According to the home pregnancy test I took on Saturday, I am pregnant, but according to the nurse at my Dr's office, it is too early to get a positive. I probably had a miscarriage because I had some strong cramping and bleeding. I had blood drawn yesterday to check my hcg levels so now I just have to wait and see. Good luck to you!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 7:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My sister is on her second cycle but she has a few medical issues so hers is just harder n
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:59 AM on Sep. 15, 2010