What is the best way to fold a prefold?

I am breastfeeding my daughter and am wondering what the best is to fold her prefolds. I have been using the jelly roll, but find that I am not quick enough as she is pretty antsy.

Mindy7610

Asked by Mindy7610 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I really liked the twist fold, very easy! But I wondered whether having the seem in the middle would bother her...she never acted like it did.
    MamaK11

Answer by MamaK11 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Angel fold . It makes a nice poo pocket especially if you make sure you tuck in the legs after you secure it.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I use the angel fold, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We used the bikini twist to keep in runny newborn poop. Simply lay your prefold on the wrap and your baby on top of that, grab the two front conrners and twist them so that the right side is now on the left and the left side on the right. Here's a link to some simple folds (and a diagram of the bikini twist!) from Bummis:

http://www.bummis.com/media/prefold-foldingcp1.pdf?0001-4630dd4e-4c21028b-f08f-585ba977
    BummisMom

Answer by BummisMom at 1:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010