i know you can wrap chicken in foil and cook it in the oven but can you do the same with pork chops?

if so, how many can you do at a time? i need to do about 6... in individual packets or all together? what temp and for how long? (i realize i can look this up online but i wanted to know from someone who has actually done it) thanks!

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes, you can do them either individually or in a large pan covered with foil. If individually, then add your preferred seasoning, spices, or herbs, wrap tightly in foil and place on baking sheet just in case any juices escape. You can do as many as you want at a time in a large baking dish covered with foil as well, just make sure they lay flat (none covering the others). Temp and time depends on what cut of meat you're using, so not sure what to tell you on that one.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 12:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sure. You can do it with lots of meat. You may need to have something with liquid in with it like marinade or sauce. You can put veggies in. Reynolds has lots of info on their site.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I feel you can
    I make pork chop pockets.
    I use the pork chop a few slices of onions & potatoes and a few baby carrots.
    no1coachmom

Answer by no1coachmom at 12:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• why not
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't see why you couldn't.
    Saucy1

Answer by Saucy1 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• my mom has a great recipe for broiled pork chops...she wraps them in foil....adds a little paparika and salt and broils them...not sure for how long but they are very juicy and good flavor!!
    andee1216

Answer by andee1216 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010