im bleeding...no clue why.. please help

So i had my period on the 2nd and ended the 9th.. had unprotected sex on the 13 and started spotting on the 15th than went to more and now im bleeding like a period again and having cramps.. whats going on!! please help i dont know whats going on.. i have a doc appt today but i dont understand what it could be?? and i gave birth to my son on feb 10th..and had an abortion in june??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• it could be just that your body has not readjusted it's hormone levels since June.

it can take up to 18 months for your body to adjust after a pregnancy.

Anonymous

• ummmm hello maybe your body is punishing you for killing your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• she is asking for help not bashing. Hun I agree with the first anon, maybe your body hasn't adjusted yet. and if you had to have a D&C that may have something to do about it. Good luck and don't pay no mind to the moron's that say bad things. they don't know your life
    Anonymous

• Good luck. If you feel up to it, would you please let us know what the doctor says? ((hugs))
    Anonymous

• hey came back from the doctor and all the doctor said was it sounds like another period and if im still bleeding by monday than they are going to give me hormones to stop the bleeding and i have to take a pregnancy test next week
    stressedmommy88

Answer by stressedmommy88 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008