2 under 2

is there any moms out there who will or or who has 2 kids under the age of 2. my son is 10 months old and i just found out that im 9 weeks preggo with our 2nd child so if there is anyone out there who can give me and future warnings/advice orwho just wanna chat PM me
thanks

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well, mine are 15 months and 2 1/2 now but yes I've been there! they are 15 month apart. I got pregnant when he was 7 months and she was a month early.

also I was born on my brother's first birthday so I kinda have experience from both ends, child of it, and parent of it. PM if you want :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My son is 8 months old and I'm about 17 weeks pregnant. My children will be about 13 months apart! If you want someone to chat with feel free to message me =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 2:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Mine are 15 months apart, now 2 and 3. It is not as hard as you probably think it will be right now.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You know what, it is great! My first two are about 21 months apart, and they are the best of friends, always have been. They are now almost 12 years and 10 years. It is so fun to see them whispering to one another because they know they can always trust each other and take care of each other.

My last two are the same age difference. It is hard but I know I have alot to look forward to and so do they. Good luck and have fun!!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my first 2 are 17m apart they are 2yr and 9m and i am 26wks pregnant. she will be born right around her sisters 1st b-day.

I dont know how im going to do it. But i will and so will you. Mom mom had 2 babies 36wks apart to the day. they were born nov.1999 and aug.2000 i was 10. And i had to take care of them most the time so my parents could work.
    Anonymous

• i got preggo when my first daughter was 3 months old, their birthdays are 10 days apart..i was afraid of how i was gonna do it, how can i love them the same, but all i can say hun is you Just Do It. im workin on my 3rd right now luckily my kids will be a month shy of being 3 and 4 by the time this one comes around.. trust me, you'll figure it out. you'll get into a routine.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• also to add onto what bellasrose said, they keep each other company!! when you have one kid you're constantly trying to keep them entertained..when you have two, the older sibling does that for you.. mine just Adore each other and would do anything for each other..that's the bonus of having them so close together. it really wasn't as hard as i thought..but it is a pain loading 2 kids up to go every where..much easier though cuz daddy is around.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My son was 6 months old when i found out i was preggo w/ twins LOL It's hard work but you will survive
    Anonymous

• My boys are 11 mos apart. It's not hard to care for 2 children realitively the same age. They keep each other busy when you need a moment to your self. they are so close that they can't sleep in seperate beds. and there best friends. plus they got the added benefit of social skills at a young age.
    persuasion91297

Answer by persuasion91297 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm due christmas with #3!! DD is 3, and DS will be 17months!! It's tough but I'm sure you'll be ok!! GL
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008