What will you do if Obama is elected president???

That goes to anyone willing to answer but I am really wondering what these people who are "scared" of Obama because they think he is a terrorist will do if Obama is elected?? Will you go dig a hole somewhere and hide it in?? Will you lock yourselves in your home?? Will you jump off a bridge?? Will you move away?? How are you going to survive with a president who you think is a Muslim and a terrorist in the white house?...Just Curious

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm gonna throw a party if he wins! :) but that's just me since I'm voting for him.
    Anonymous

• Hey first poster, I was gonna say that. I'll bring the chips to your party !!!! After I thank G-d he won!!
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 3:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm going to laugh. I'm going to laugh at all those people who actually thought it was a good idea to elect Obama. I'm going to laugh when his promise of "change" leads our country into disasters of magnitudes that are yet unseen. I'm going to laugh and say "Don't blame me -- I had the intelligence NOT to vote for him."
    Anonymous

• I have said it b4!! I will continue to live my life! I will trust in GOD! Love my husband and my kids! Watch and see!! :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Same thing I do every day. Get out of bed. Get my son ready for school. Go to work. I won't even say "I told you so" when EVERYONE'S taxes go through the roof.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 3:09 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'll live my life as I always do because I don't depend on the government to run it for me. I must get up and support myself and my unborn son. My husband will have a new boss and I'm sure we will be in for a BIG treat of lies and broken promises.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 3:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• celebrate!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

Unfortunately if Obama is President you will not have the choice to live your life as you always have and the Government will be in your face!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Dont know about anyone else, but my happiness does not come from the president. he is merely a tool. I will continue to pray.. continue to live.. and continue to ask for mercy for this great nation called the United States. Until there is a change in the hearts of all Americans this country will continue to SELF Destruct. On a side note: I will not be voting for Obama.
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I don't know what I'll do. But, I'll know I'll feel very overjoyed.

...Ruth...

Answer by ...Ruth... at 3:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008