Three more months!!

Until I am divorced and starting my new life as a single mom.

I need a little inspiration...help me make a list of everything I have to look forward to being a single woman again!!! I am 36 years old...haven't been single since I was 24!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Less laundry, you make the mess it doesn't suddenly appear, less dishes, you always know where the remote is, since you are the mom, you get to choose what to cook and they have to eat it, less drama when you come home.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Less Laundry, Less cooking, Less Cleaning .. Those are considering your kids are little hungry monsters. :D
    You can flirt with anyone you want. You're free to date casually or just date anyone in general.
    You can do what you want, when you want, wherever you want.
    You are the only law in the house.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You can do whatever you want, whenever you want!! You have no one to "answer" to!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010