Are there really women out there who want a long term life commitment with another woman?? adult content

It seems like every woman I have met is not willing to commit to a long term relationship or they have issues over the kids. Is there anyone out there that wants to be a family and settle down and have a loving relationship anymore?

lonelynmissinu

Asked by lonelynmissinu at 1:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I do and I know lots of people who do. you just meeting the wrong people.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Im sure there is.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, they are out there. Keep the faith.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I know several lesbian couples that have been together for years. They have kids and are in loving generally happy relationships. So there is someone out there for you, you just have to keep looking until you find the right one.

Good Luck!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• there wsa a woman long before hubby I would have gladly settled down with in a life long committment. my heart and soul felt she was the RIGHT one for me. due to things I could not control. she was ripped out of my life.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I do, but I doubt I'll ever find that. I'm bisexual, and every relationship with a guy that I've had has ended horribly. The one short relationship with a woman that I had didn't end badly, she went back to an ex, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• im sure there are and im sure you'll eventually find one. the biggest issue i've run into (im bi) is that there are so many 20somethings that want to pretend to like women to get men's attention or that are only bicurious...their heart isnt in it and if you're not careful you'll only get hurt. you just need to find a woman who really knows what she wants. keep your head up, i've always found my best relationships in the most unexpected places.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 6:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Mu aunt tried to have one. She was with her girlfriends for 16 years but she cheated so my aunt left. She wanted the whole lifetime thing with her girlfriend bur sadly she didn't get it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 14, 2010