paperback books or electronic books

Electronic books for me have had an electronic book reader for 4 years just got the nook recently as my favorite ebook seller wasn't getting the current books of my favorite authors.

pbilotti

Asked by pbilotti at 1:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ebooks.
    hope4emma

Answer by hope4emma at 4:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Paperback and hardback.

I just can not, and I have tried.. lol... Get into the electronic book thing.. It just doesn't work for me.. It's missing something. I like the feel of a book, the smell of a book, ...lol.. man I sound like a freak.. lol... But I really just love and prefer real books.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have never used one of the electronic book readers. However, I love snuggling up with a good book!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have the Kindle and I love it. I have to budget myself, I go through books quick! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I prefer to have an actual copy in my hands. Its hard for me to read off of a screen. Although I eventually want a reader of some kind, just because I like to read so much....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'd like a reader, but it's just not in my budget. I share books with many people, I only actually buy a few a year, so paperbacks for me!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• nothing beats the feel of an actual book in your hands. I prefer the hard cover, but paperback is just as good.
    nickolyn

Answer by nickolyn at 1:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Paperback and hardcover......I just like to hold the book as I'm reading. I have never tried the electronic books though, so who knows.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Paperbacks/hardcover books. I hate trying to read something on a screen.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Paper... I see no reason for E-Books! I don't read fiction, so I want something I can highlight in and make notes in... You just can't do that with an ebook

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010