is there any jobs I can do from how so I can stay home with my baby??

I have a day care but I live really kinda to far out for parents to bring them so I don't really make enough money to stay working this job is there anything else I can do to help bring in some more money to stay home with my baby girl????????

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 1:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• There's two sides to this: reducing expenses so staying home is simpler and easier, and doing something you're talented and skilled at so you can make lots of money.

The second part doesn't necessarily mean staying home. Babies can be incorporated into lots of work... it's really only in the West (mostly as a result of factory worker abuse and child labor laws) that kids aren't always just with their parents, wherever their parents are and whatever they're doing. If you were, say, an interior designer, you could certainly take her shopping, wrap her on in a carrier and measure sites, meet with clients ...

You can do technical support work from home --as a code writer, debugger, and even as a tech support text chat worker... proofreader, copy editor, seamstress/tailor, or work as a personal stylist or personal shopper --again, wherever you happen to be without leaving your baby.

Really, you just need to use your skills.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You can always check into doing the customer services lines from home. I think it's called phone ops? They are backed by the BBB and I have heard great things.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010