is there any jobs I can do from how so I can stay home with my baby??

I have a day care but I live really kinda to far out for parents to bring them so I don't really make enough money to stay working this job is there anything else I can do to help bring in some more money to stay home with my baby girl????????

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 1:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• check out DrLaura.com she has lots of links to help mommas stay-at-home and make income too.
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure if you would be interested or not, but I work at home as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I love this business for so many reasons. Its fun, easy and profitable. I get to get out and meet new people and have fun all while making extra money for my family. Plus I was able to start this business for free. Msg me if you would like more info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010