Healthy meals

If you are a normal healthy weight what do you eat to stay that way? Do you in kinda keep count of calories still? I have been trying to loose 10 lbs and I wonder what people do to stay a normal weight. Do you workout, eat salads for lunch? I know it is a lifestyle change..I wanna know what the lifestyle is lol. How often do you workout..what do you do..what is a normal day of food for you?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I just eat whatever I want.. (when Im not pregnant).. & somehow I stay pretty skinny.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It sucks because i LOVE food. I lost 40 lbs 4 years ago, but have gained 15 back so i am freaking out now. I don't want to go back.

Yes, i count calories. The best way to eat good is to keep it simple. Like fo dinner tonight, we're having marinated chicken, an ear of corn & oven roasted potaotes (no oil). I already added my calories for dinner & it's about 400 calories, which is good for a meal. During the day, I'm not so hungry. I start off my morning with coffee & milk (no sugar) then i'll have a GNC lean shake, which keeps me full until the afternoon. I'll eat a can of tuna with some lime in it, or a hard boiled egg, or a piece of fruit in between, something less than 150 caloies. It's not fun but it works for me. I have to make sure that i do not crave anything though. I notice that after not eating sugar for a few days, my cravings go WAY DOWN. But, not eating sugar sucks.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I can't help you there. I KNOW I need to lose 100 pounds and have yet to find a healthy eating regime that I can MAINTAIN.
    fallenfaerie

Answer by fallenfaerie at 3:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Drink tons of water throughout day and cut out soda definately. That goes for diet soda which is so bad for you. Eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Eat lean meats & veggies for dinner, and obviously no junk food for snacks. For those, eat yogurt, nuts, and lowfat string cheese, for example. I always have a day where I eat something like pizza, too. I also go for hour long walks three times a week now with my neighbor.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 11:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2010