Desperately need help.....

My husband and I are tying for another baby and would like it to happen soon but considering my periods come at different times each month it is very hard to figure out when Im ovulating. I cant take the ovulation test cause they dont work on me.... I read on the box after going through 3 of them which is 21 test that having allot of bacteria in your urine can make the test not work and I have that groupie strep stuff so those are useless to me. If I started a period on the 13th of Sep. and it ended on the 2nd of October when are my best chances of trying to conceive or what days should we try?Please help.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• When you say it ended do you mean the period or the cycle. If your cycle runs 20 day (9/13 to 10/2) then the next time should be about the 27th. But its hard to say if your periods are not consistent. Just have lots of sex!!
    AmandaH7

Answer by AmandaH7 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• everyone ovulates differently. have sex when you are in the mood. they say that is when you are ovulating.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008