If someone parks too closely to you in the parking lot, what do you do?

Instance One: They park too close to you, then enter the store and you see them. They are within earshot or you can walk up to them easily and speak to them.

Instance Two: They park too close to you, but you never see them. Just their car in the parking lot.

Instance Three (Just for fun, lol): Either instance one or two, but you are pissy and on your cycle! lol

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The last time this happened, it was a woman who had parked in a handicapped spot, left me 3 INCHES to get into my car, and left her elderly mother LOCKED in the car, crying, with no way to get herself out.

I had to crawl across the passenger seat to get in and the poor woman was crying.... so I went back into the store, and had her PAGED because I was worried her poor mother would have a heart attack in that heat. And yes, I told the clerk out loud to please page the "heartless BITCH who left her poor mother locked in a hot car sobbing her eyes out" so she could be checked on.

One VERY embarassed and UNHAPPY woman ran out of the store when she heard me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sometimes I open my door real hard - oops, sorry, did I hit your car?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Depending on how I feel that day...usually I agree with the opening the car door real hard! LOL
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh I get soooooooooo ticked. That happens all the time to me at Walmart. I really love to have to try and squeeze my huge pregnant belly into the drivers seat when people leave me no room. How do people not know how to park?! How do people not realize that they are parked crooked and in the other person's parking spot? Thanks for venting opportunity of the day lol.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yeah i open my door hard too! Its only cause im pregnant and my ass can't get out of the car w/o it being a struggle. If i weren't i just get pissy and cranky about it. :)
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol @ ceallaigh
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Urgh! That drive me crazy. Yes, I am one of those people who opens the car door a little too hard. Oops!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Lol, I try and squeeze my big butt out of the little crack left when opening my door! And cuss loudly about the idiot that parked in the parking spot next to mine the whole time, lol.
    I don't do the door thing, simply cause I don't want to mess up my door!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I get so frustrated because you can't "squeeze" a car seat!! so then i have back up just to get it in....i cuss under my breath...but wish i could slam their car!!!
    andee1216

Answer by andee1216 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Geminilove~~Wow, that's awful that someone did that to that lady. I'm glad you were there and did what you did for her.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010