What activities are your children involved in?

I'm feeling like a "soccer mom" already! My kids are 2 and 4 and they're already involved in a ton of activities. My DS4 is in preschool 3 days a wk, gymnastics 1 day a week, and karate 1 day a week. My DD2 is in gymnastics 1 day a week and ballet 1 day a week.

How old are your kids and what activities are they in?

muensters_ma

Asked by muensters_ma at 2:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• my dd is 8. She is in 4H, swim team and girl scouts. She is thinking about piano!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• DS 10 - Cub Scouts, homeschool group, swimming, track
    DS 9 - Cub Scouts, homeschool group, soccer
    DD 3 - homeschool group, soccer

My oldest decided he didn't want to do soccer this year.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My kids are in swimming three times a week and martial arts three times a week.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My son is 4. we are thinking of t-ball but not sure. We did basketball and it did not go well. He didn't want to do it anymore mid way through the season. We took him but he would throw a fit or have a bad attitude, so I was thinking I'll wait until he starts school. I was looking for a preschool but I have not found one that is affordable and it not a daycare.

mum1

Answer by mum1 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My 16 yr old is involved in Varsity Wrestling, USAA Wrestling, Varsity Football, Track (in spring), Baseball (in Spring), Class President, Coach for elementary Flag Football on weekends, Coaches my younger son's baseball team in the spring, Academic Decathlon, Drama and Swing Choir

My 12 year old is involved in Wrestling, Football and Baseball (in the spring) and band.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My dd6 starts in the fall. So i know the feeling.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2010