Does anybody else vart?

Don't laugh...I am so embarrassed when this happens (only after my hubby and I have sex in certain positions) and he thinks it is cute!! So embarrassing! But honestly, does this happen to a lot of you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Just a simple matter of physics..pump are in to a one entry cavotuy it's gotta come back out..no big deal. At least he thinks it's cute.
    Anonymous

• that should read *air and *cavity
    Anonymous

• LOL Yep, we call it a queeve. Too funny. Embarrassing also!

Anonymous

• Queef! Yep, it's normal. It gives my hubby some laughs.
    Anonymous

• Lol not only does it happen a lot. I can now do it on command. LOL. Sometimes if hubby is pissing me off and wants sex, I'll flex my tummy and pull some air in as soon as he tried to put it in and it makes a hilarious "Pooooooooot". We both think it's funny. The first time it happened to me I was in gym doing situps and air got pulled up in there and I queefed really loud... it echoed!!! Don't be embarassed. I think it's happened to all us girls at least once.

MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• lol :) yep happens to me too :)
    Anonymous

• it happens to everybody at least once. i coughed once right after my boyfriend and i had just finished having sex and i guess i had alot of air built up cuz it was so loud! I was embarrassed but oh well. haha
    Anonymous

• Yes queef....SO calls it pussy fart...God I hate when he says that it just really freaks me out. I also agree...mortifing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've had it happen quite a few times. I've had it happen with every movement before & all we could do was laugh. It's really not anything to be embarrassed about. Anymore I just ignore it & keep going.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008