If you have the "Stork Parking" at your local store for expactant and new moms...

And you are pregnant or a new parent....

How does it make you feel to see people who clearly are NOT expectant moms or new parents parking in those spots and not leaving them available to those who NEED it?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 2:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It pisses me off. I'm not pregnant at all, but there are parents with kids spots, and when I'm juggling three kids and a cart full of groceries, and I see some beyotch in a convertible with one gallon of milk, I'll say something.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• MAD! It's just like parking in the handicapped parking when your not!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• when I was pregnant, I wanted to rip their heads off. now I just think they are inconsiderate idiots.
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It really irritates me!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It made me so mad when I was pregnant and some one else used the space who wasn't pregnant, and usually it was a MAN!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 2:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We have a few stores that have that parking. It's really nice for when you are a new mommy and have to juggle with the car seat and trying to heal after delivering a baby. Other than that, I tend to leave it for other people who need it more than I do.

I don't think it's right to park there if you don't fit what the spot is there for.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think that it is annoying to see those that do not need the spots use it whether I am expecting or not expecting at the time. Although some people do not appreciate them and do not understand a reasoning behind them, I appreciated them. Especially at the hospital when I was by myself with two other little ones in two, the less steps in the parking lot the better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Eh..doesn't really bother me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The same way it makes me feel when people park in the handicapped spot and they aren't supposed to - aggravated.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Whatever if they feel then need to have a shorter distance to walk. I prefer to walk and get my exercise.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010