what are the chances????

ok so here it is....i was on BC for a lil over a yr. i stopped taking it on sept 28 (not to get pg to switch BC methods). i got aunt flo on the 27th. (3days early) and had sex on the 13th. so i have been off BC for 3 weeks. what are the odds?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 50/50
    Anonymous

• lemme put it to you like this...w my first i was on the patch..i didnt take it for one week and BAM there's my daughter! all it takes is ONE time!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I guess you'll find out when you miss your next period. I got pregnant off of BC so I just wait for pregnancy symptoms to know when to take a test.
    babymakr

Answer by babymakr at 3:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was pregnant within 3 weeks of stopping BC.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i got pragnet on bc so i say bc or not it is 50/50 unless you go get it fixed
    pooh_williams

Answer by pooh_williams at 5:42 AM on Oct. 17, 2008