Spinoff From Car Parked Too Close Question

Would it make you mad, if you came out of the store and saw that someone had "Oops" hit your car with the door of theirs when they were getting out?

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! I get so mad! I like to keep my car looking nice and I will drive around the parking lot 5 times looking for a spot where someone won't be able to hit me (like right next to the cart return, so I can park very close leaving a huge space between me and the next space). I drive my DH NUTS with this ;~) I don't know why some people are so inconsiderate of other people's cars! I once walked out of a restaurant and some guy was just leaning on my hood talking to some friends! His wallet chain let a nice scratch on my hood. Another time, I was putting DD in the carseat when a man pulled up to the dry cleaners and opened his door right into my car. I was so mad. I was still getting situated when he came back out and slung his door into my car AGAIN! TWICE right in front of me! I said something, but I would've said a LOT more had DD not been with me.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would freak out!!!! That's why I always park FAR FAR away from anyone else and the store. But there is always someone who ends up parking right next to me in an empty parking lot! What I love is when you are in the car & someone parks next to you and kicks their door open with their foot really fast & hard! WTF???? Can't these people just open the door without kicking it?? Pisses me off!! Sorry to vent but I guess it hit a nerve! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes. I'm very particular about mine.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• depends on the damage
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Nah.. our car's a big ole hunk of junk anyway! I prolly wouldn't notice! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• not really, i probably wouldn't even notice, unless it was a BIG dent or scratch or something broken (side mirror, window, tail light, etc)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yees, but that's why I make sure I park in the middle of the space and not too close to other cars. If it's a really busy lot, I may even park at the end of the row and walk further to the store.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Depends - did they park too close? Did they at least TRY not to hit my car?
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, I am very careful about where I park.
    My husband is not so careful.
    So, I would probably be mad at him.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010