Have you ever made fruit smoothies but adding vegetables

Have you ever made fruit smoothies but adding vegetables for example SPANISH OR CARROTS and EXT? Wow they are great I just started doing that. Because I know that is the only way I can get my daily fruit and vegetable intake. I always make them with water thought no milk.
If you have any great suggestion on smoothies with real fruits and vegetables please feel free to give me your recipes.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 2:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just made home made ices today with a bag of thawed pitless cherries, half a container of yogurt and a splash of cranberry juice. It's delicious, I'd absolutely drink it but I froze it for my kids. I'm sure playing around with other flavors and veges will turn out good too. Enjoy!!

inezmm2000

Answer by inezmm2000 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've thought about it, but I've never actually done it. If I were to do it it would be more for our son, and he won't drink smoothies (doesn't like the seeds, such a picky thing). I make mine with raspberry sherbert, a handful of raspberries, a banana, a few strawberries, and two ice cubes. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yep, all the time.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Freeze your fruit last longer and great for smoothies.
    Don't use can fruit always fresh and cut and freeze.
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010