Get rid of these stupid pop up ads PLEASE

I cannot stand these ads anymore. I cant move my mouse anywhere without having to click off some expanded ad popping out at me. I can't take it anymore. I just don't want to log on anymore. I don't know if anyone can control this or not, but i'm getting annoyed with it.

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You might want to report it using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Download 'Firefox" and enable the ad block feature. Problem solved.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I use Firefox, no problem here
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have no problem with pop ups. It's the expanding ads that get on my nerves!! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm talking about the expanding ads. This Aquafresh ad is making me want to scream!
    Roisin07

Comment by Roisin07 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/  <----------------- Click this link, download firefox.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree with the others. Download Firefox and then install the adblocker. I haven't had a single ad since the adblocker install. Yeah! No more getting cravings from the red robin ads or trying to beat my computer because of the terminix ads. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Haha, I can't stand the way they pop up when I move my mouse nowhere near them. But I'm too lazy to install adblocker, lol!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Seriously is that a question? I use adblock as well it is much nicer and my browser runs faster. Still Fire is right report it to the correct people using the contact us link at the bottom of any page. What is whining about here going to accomplish?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wasn't whining..Just a rant and a question on how to get rid of it because they were getting on my nerves at the moment. So sorry to ask such a question....Please get over yourself Liansmommie. If you didn't want to comment or answer my question than please just skip it next time. I wasn't looking for ignorance So Sorry I didn't know that I can block those ads. If I did I wouldn't of asked.
    Roisin07

Comment by Roisin07 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010