how???

i have 3 more weeks to my doc apt and im so ready i still worry about the baby and if everything is ok how do u comfort yourself that the baby is ok untill the next doc apt??? i am 9 weeks 10 weeks on friday

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is hard since it is early in pregnancy. When I was early on I was freaking out, but then i had to make myself calm down and relax. I knew there was nothing I could do to change things and thinking positive throughts is better then the thoughts I was thinking. GL
    cparra74

Answer by cparra74 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Just like cparra74 stated above you have to stay positive. This is my fourth pregnancy! I have had 2 miscarriages and a stillbirth so I completely understand the fears. But you have to know that if it is meant to be then it will happen. Think of all the good things and stay positive. That is what has gotten me through and I am now 31 weeks. Now I just have to stay positive and keep telling her that it is ok to stay in mommys belly for a little bit longer. Good luck and dont stress out!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• hmmm.... i'm the same way. its mmuch easier now that i feel her move, but at 9 weeks i would read the pregnancy books and freak myself out. But i'm sure everything's ok so think about the symptoms you do have and maybe those will reassure you that it's going as planned :0)
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• the internet! i signed up on the babycenter.com website and every week i get an email letting me know what's developing with the baby. there's pictures and everything. there are lots of sites out there like that.
    tcmaneen

Answer by tcmaneen at 4:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Im doing the same thing right now im 8 weeks and i have had 2 previous miscarriages although they were over 2 years ago and before i had my son.... just stay positive and take care of ur self.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010