if you wear an apron

what type of apron do you wear? Special occasions or whenever? Would you ever wear a dress w/ an apron built in?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wear it when I bake and do crafts. Its white and has watermelon on it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wear an apron around my waist especially if I am in dressing clothes for a dinner Party I am hosting. I don't have one that is like a bib/apron in one combo....I should probably get one though.
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wear an apron when I am still want to look cute after I finish cooking. I forget to put it on sometimes. I like to wear them when I have to use flour also. I would a dress with and apron built in if I had 1. I find them an extra expense. I would love 1 as a gift.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wear an apron every day. It red with pink polka dots with my name embroidered on it
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wear an apron that ties around the neck. I am always dripping something on myself when I cook/bake
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010